How to reinvent your career (and yourself) after redundancy
Masterclass page text below the button - between and after event
This Masterclass includes
Join us for a discussion on how to navigate the aftershocks of redundancy and take back control of your career.
This Masterclass is for you if you…
- Feel trapped on an emotional rollercoaster about redundancy (angry, sad, excited, all in the space of a day) and have no idea how to feel like ‘you’ again
- Know it was a business decision, but still feel stung and worried about the stigma of having been made redundant
- Don’t want to rush into your next move, but can’t stand the sensation of being ‘in limbo’
- Would love to use your redundancy as an opportunity to reinvent yourself and your career, but have no idea where to begin
You’ll leave with…
- Practical ways to find relief from the fear, and make space to explore ‘what’s next’ for a career change
- A strategy for designing the days, weeks and months after redundancy to minimise overwhelm and maximise productivity
- The mindset to help you feel excited about the unknown, and able to spot opportunities most people would miss
- Actionable steps you can take to find and test new ideas and feel confident in your choices
- A three-option framework to help you decide where to focus your energy, and what to do with your existing skills and experience
Founder, Author and Coach
Eleanor is the author of 'Why losing your job could be the best thing that ever happened to you'. She’s the founder of Another Door, a leadership coach, and runs a walking retreat in the Lake District.
After 23 years working for brands including Costa Coffee, Virgin Atlantic, RAC, Vodafone, Eleanor decided that being made redundant was the wake up call to do something else, but had no idea where to start. She wrote notes to herself, which turned into a blog, then into a podcast and then into a business.
For Eleanor, shifting career was a series of stepping stones and a change of mindset which she’s still exploring. She’s passionate about being curious about possibilities and helping people to make their own big changes.
Head Career Coach and Facilitator
Natasha is best known to our audience as the co-creator and leader of our Launch Pad experience, and the primary writer at Careershifters. Through her coaching and facilitation, she’s helped thousands of people to shift into work they love, and is regularly featured in the media. Natasha also leads the ICF-accredited Careershifters coach training programmes.
After five years working from countries around the world, Natasha now “gets paid to be herself”, combining her work at Careershifters with a podcast and side hustle on the art and science of meaningful human connection.
- How long is the Masterclass?
- What’s the format of the Masterclass?
For approximately the first half of the event, you’ll hear from one or more experts or practitioners who will be sharing their insights on the subject of the Masterclass.
The second part will be an interactive Q&A session, where our panellists will be answering questions from the audience.
- What equipment will I need to take part?
You'll need an internet-connected computer / laptop, tablet or mobile device with sound.
- How will I get access to the recording?
As long as you have registered for the Masterclass you’ll be emailed personalised login details to access the recording.
- Is there an expiry date on the Masterclass?
No, there's no expiry date on the recordings and summary of the Masterclass.
- Will I be able to watch the recording more than once?
Yes, you’ll be able to watch it as many times as you like.