Join our expert panel for an interactive session on how to find fulfilling work without feeling like a fake.
This Masterclass is for you if you…
- Feel you encounter 'experts' in your career change who might see you as a fake
- Don’t know how to communicate your skills and talents without feeling like you’re exaggerating or massaging the truth
- Are scared you’re going to screw up if you try something new, and hate the thought of facing friends and family if it all goes wrong
- Hold back from trying new things or having new experiences, because you ‘don’t deserve to be there’
- Believe you’re not good enough to get paid for doing something new
You’ll leave with…
- An understanding of exactly what imposter syndrome is and why it keeps coming back for more
- A strategy to stop comparing yourself with others and find new, proven confidence in who you are
- Techniques for seeing yourself in a new light, so you're able to tell a powerful new story about yourself and your shift
- Tangible insights into how to change your feelings about your career change, without having to change any of the facts
Steve is a coach who’s been working with leaders to build natural confidence, since 2002. He’s continually learning around the subject, what stops it, probing how people can lean more into their own self-belief. He’s passionate about using confidence to help people show up in their personal lives and do great work in their careers.
He's been featured in Forbes, The Huffington Post, and Fast Company, covering topics from self-doubt, to imposter syndrome, to perfectionism, and has created The Confident Leader course to help people lead confidently.
He’s also spent 13 years working as a Project Leader in end to end product delivery, is a Professional Scrum Master and Certified Product Owner. Outside of work, he's in the last stages of writing his first novel, he's a big fan of street food, and is a huge Marvel geek.
Head Career Coach and Facilitator
Natasha is best known to our audience as the co-creator and leader of our Launch Pad experience, and the primary writer at Careershifters. Through her coaching and facilitation, she’s helped thousands of people to shift into work they love, and is regularly featured in the media. Natasha also leads the ICF-accredited Careershifters coach training programmes.
After five years working from countries around the world, Natasha now “gets paid to be herself”, combining her work at Careershifters with a podcast and side hustle on the art and science of meaningful human connection.
How to overcome imposter syndrome and feel more confident in your career change
- Where does the Masterclass take place?
It takes place entirely online. This means you can take part from wherever you are in the world. As soon as you reserve a place, we'll send you details of how you can join the Masterclass.
- How long is the Masterclass?
- How is the Masterclass delivered?
It’s delivered on Zoom Webinar, which is free to download. After you’ve registered, you’ll receive an individualised link to the Masterclass in a separate email which will have all the joining instructions.
- I’m not free on the day / at the time of the Masterclass. Can I still watch it?
Yes you can. Please register for the Masterclass following one of the links above. After the live Masterclass has taken place, we’ll send a link to the recording, normally the day after the Masterclass, so you can watch it in your own time.
- What’s the format of the Masterclass?
For approximately the first half of the event, you’ll hear from one or more experts or practitioners who’ll be sharing their insights on the subject of the Masterclass. The second part will be an interactive Q&A session, where our panellists will be answering questions from you and the rest of the audience.
- Will I be able to ask questions to the speakers?
Yes. You’ll be able to send in questions for the speakers before the Masterclass and ask questions live on the Masterclass itself. Once you’ve registered, we’ll send you a link to submit your questions. We'll include as many audience questions as we can.
- What equipment will I need to take part?
You'll need an internet-connected computer / laptop, tablet or mobile device with sound.
- Will I get a recording of the Masterclass?
Yes. After the live Masterclass has taken place, we’ll give you access to a recording of the event, which you’ll be able to access in a private part of our website. Normally the recording will be available within 48 hours of the Masterclass and the Summary Notes from the Masterclass will be with you within approximately 10 days.
- I’ve lost my individual link to be able to join the Masterclass – what should I do?
First of all check your junk email folder in case it is there. The link would have been sent the same day that you registered for the Masterclass. If you can’t find it please contact us at email@example.com.