How to make career change decisions with more clarity and less stress
Masterclass page text below the button - between and after event
This Masterclass includes
Join us for a session on how to make big choices for your shift without anxiety or overwhelm.
This Masterclass is for you if you…
- Have a decision to make about your career change, but don’t know how to make it
- Are scared of making a bad decision and living with the consequences, but don’t trust yourself to make the right choice about what’s next
- Spend endless hours researching and weighing up options, but still never feel you have enough information to make a final call
- Struggle to distinguish what you want, from what other people want
- Feel overwhelmed and in paralysis by thoughts of what could go wrong
You’ll leave with…
- Three decision components you can use to get clarity on the decision you actually need to make (it may not be the one you think!)
- An understanding of what a ‘good’ decision actually is, and how to make one
- A practical strategy to manage information, uncertainty and risk, which will keep the scary ‘unknowables’ more in your control
- A method to help you sort through the big or small career change choices that you actually have to deal with, without wasting energy (and worry) on those you don’t
- An approach to navigating decisions that affect others as well as you confidently and considerately
Decision Engineer & Coach
Michelle Florendo is a decision engineer and coach for high achieving professionals. She’s known for her analytical approach to coaching – using a blend of decision engineering, design thinking, and lean startup principles to help her clients map their path forward.
Michelle speaks to audiences around the world, showing professionals how to use decision engineering concepts to thrive in work and life. She teaches a course on decision making for Stanford Continuing Studies and hosts the podcast, Ask A Decision Engineer.
She’s travelled to every continent except Antarctica, enjoys dance, making things with her hands, spending time with her family, and eating good food.
Head Career Coach, Writer and Facilitator
Natasha Stanley is head coach, writer, and experience designer for Careershifters. Through her concepts, coaching and facilitation, she’s helped thousands of people to shift into work they love. She speaks regularly on the subject of career change, and is regularly featured in the media.
After five years living and working out of a backpack in eleven countries around the world, she’s now settled in the Canary Islands, where you can find her listening to neuroscience podcasts, learning pottery, and dreaming up her next adventure.
- How long is the Masterclass?
- What’s the format of the Masterclass?
For approximately the first half of the event, you’ll hear from one or more experts or practitioners who will be sharing their insights on the subject of the Masterclass.
The second part will be an interactive Q&A session, where our panellists will be answering questions from the audience.
- What equipment will I need to take part?
You'll need an internet-connected computer / laptop, tablet or mobile device with sound.
- How will I get access to the recording?
As long as you have registered for the Masterclass you’ll be emailed personalised login details to access the recording.
- Is there an expiry date on the Masterclass?
No, there's no expiry date on the recordings and summary of the Masterclass.
- Will I be able to watch the recording more than once?
Yes, you’ll be able to watch it as many times as you like.