How to make a start on your career change, even if you don’t feel ready
Masterclass page text below the button - between and after event
This Masterclass includes
1hr Recording to watch when it suits you
Report with key insights and references
Join us for a session on how to experiment your way to clarity, no matter how lost you feel right now.
This Masterclass is for you if you…
- Keep putting off your career change until ‘a better time’ (which never seems to arrive)
- Want to make your shift happen, but don’t want to risk a wrong move
- Feel paralysed and overwhelmed by all the ‘unknowns’ ahead
- Worry about feeling like a beginner or out of your depth in a new area
- Would love to explore new ideas for your shift, but feel nervous about getting started
You’ll leave with…
- An understanding of why it’s smart to start your shift now, however unprepared you feel
- Practical ways to approach uncertainty with curiosity instead of fear
- Clarity on how to make mistakes in career change without risking your finances or reputation
- A sense of excitement about starting from scratch (if you actually have to)
- Inspiration and creative techniques to help you generate new career ideas, even when you’re not sure what you want to do next
Founder and Quest Leader
Sam Furness is the Founder and Quest Leader of Channel Twelve, the design team behind Creative Quests: a themed, monthly learning adventure for creative and curious people around the world. Through their unique Creative Quests programme and their community powered QuestLab, Channel Twelve helps people playfully explore the intersection between mindful lifestyle and creative process.
On any given day you can find Sam searching for extraordinary creative ideas in ordinary places and bringing them to life in adventurous and collaborative ways. Previously Sam was an artist manager in the music industry, before taking the leap into focusing on his own creative projects.
Head Career Coach, Writer and Facilitator
Natasha Stanley is head coach, writer, and experience designer for Careershifters. Through her concepts, coaching and facilitation, she’s helped thousands of people to shift into work they love. She speaks regularly on the subject of career change, and is regularly featured in the media.
After five years living and working out of a backpack in eleven countries around the world, she’s now settled in the Canary Islands, where you can find her listening to neuroscience podcasts, learning pottery, and dreaming up her next adventure.
- How long is the Masterclass?
- What’s the format of the Masterclass?
For approximately the first half of the event, you’ll hear from one or more experts or practitioners who will be sharing their insights on the subject of the Masterclass.
The second part will be an interactive Q&A session, where our panellists will be answering questions from the audience.
- What equipment will I need to take part?
You'll need an internet-connected computer / laptop, tablet or mobile device with sound.
- How will I get access to the recording?
As long as you have registered for the Masterclass you’ll be emailed personalised login details to access the recording.
- Is there an expiry date on the Masterclass?
No, there's no expiry date on the recordings and summary of the Masterclass.
- Will I be able to watch the recording more than once?
Yes, you’ll be able to watch it as many times as you like.