How to identify your key ‘career ingredients’ to help you find more fulfilling work
Masterclass page text below the button - between and after event
This Masterclass includes
1hr Recording to watch when it suits you
Report with key insights and references
Join us for a session on how to start building a career you love using the elements that matter most.
This Masterclass is for you if you…
- Want to get into action with your career change, but don’t know where to begin
- Spend a lot of time looking at job titles, unsure if anything would be a good fit
- Are willing to listen to other people’s ideas for your career, but rarely find them exciting
- Doubt your own judgement, worrying: ‘What if I start a new career and then don’t like that either?’
- Are clear on what you don’t like, but not what you want
You’ll leave with…
- Insights into the key ingredients that you need to feel fulfilled at work
- Increased awareness of your motivators, working personality, and subjects that fascinate you
- An understanding of how to gather clues that will point you towards stimulating work
- Plans for turning career ingredients into a plan for active exploration
- Strategies for telling other people what interests you – without limiting your options
Author and Career Strategist
John Lees is one of the UK’s best known career experts. He's published 15 books on careers and work including the UK best-seller ‘How to Get a Job You Love’, now published in its 2021-22 edition. His books have been translated into Arabic, Georgian, Polish, Japanese and Spanish.
John was previously Chief Executive of the Institute of Employment Consultants and was a founding board member of the Career Development Institute. He holds degrees from the Universities of Cambridge, London and Liverpool and is a NICEC Fellow.
John writes: “The main focus of my work is helping people who say ‘I know I want to do something different but I don’t know what it is’. This masterclass takes you through the key stages of a process that starts by looking inwards at you, and then outwards to what the world has to offer.”
Head Career Coach, Writer and Facilitator
Natasha Stanley is head coach, writer, and experience designer for Careershifters. Through her concepts, coaching and facilitation, she’s helped thousands of people to shift into work they love. She speaks regularly on the subject of career change, and is regularly featured in the media.
After five years living and working out of a backpack in eleven countries around the world, she’s now settled in the Canary Islands, where you can find her listening to neuroscience podcasts, learning pottery, and dreaming up her next adventure.
- How long is the Masterclass?
- What’s the format of the Masterclass?
For approximately the first half of the event, you’ll hear from one or more experts or practitioners who will be sharing their insights on the subject of the Masterclass.
The second part will be an interactive Q&A session, where our panellists will be answering questions from the audience.
- What equipment will I need to take part?
You'll need an internet-connected computer / laptop, tablet or mobile device with sound.
- How will I get access to the recording?
As long as you have registered for the Masterclass you’ll be emailed personalised login details to access the recording.
- Is there an expiry date on the Masterclass?
No, there's no expiry date on the recordings and summary of the Masterclass.
- Will I be able to watch the recording more than once?
Yes, you’ll be able to watch it as many times as you like.