Join our expert panel for an interactive discussion on how to break out of analysis paralysis and start making real progress into work you love.
This Masterclass is for you if you…
- Feel like you’re chasing your tail when it comes to your career change – trying really hard to figure it out, but getting nowhere fast
- Talk yourself out of every new career idea with reasons why it won’t work
- Worry about wasting time by doing the wrong thing in your shift, and end up doing nothing at all
- Have tried everything you can think of to find the right way forward, and still can’t see what to do next
- Are bored of constantly battling your career change, and want to start having some fun with it instead
You’ll leave with…
- A strategy to explore the world from a different perspective and come up with new, exciting possibilities for your shift
- Ways to break fixed thinking patterns, and banish ‘idea killers’ from your mind before they take hold
- Techniques to get you out of your head and into action in productive, enjoyable ways
- A proven approach for finding out more about your areas of interest and de-risking your career change at the same time
- A simple concept to reduce your fear of failure and get you feeling playful and courageous
Global Professional Speaker and Author
Cyriel is on a mission in life to boost the creative and entrepreneurial mindset of people making change happen. He’s an award winning global keynote speaker for conferences, client events and leadership development. He’s also the author of ‘The Change Mindset – A survival kit for professionals in change’. He has nearly 20 years of experience in the domain of creativity and has inspired organisations including Bayer, Nike, IKEA, NASA, Unilever, in 33 different countries.
Cyriel is the living embodiment of engagement, and passionate about delivering a simple, pragmatic message. His mantra is: "Don't mind the Change. Change your Mind.”
Head Career Coach and Facilitator
Natasha is best known to our audience as the co-creator and leader of our Launch Pad experience, and the primary writer at Careershifters. Through her coaching and facilitation, she’s helped thousands of people to shift into work they love, and is regularly featured in the media. Natasha also leads the ICF-accredited Careershifters coach training programmes.
After five years working from countries around the world, Natasha now “gets paid to be herself”, combining her work at Careershifters with a podcast and side hustle on the art and science of meaningful human connection.
How to get out of your head and into action in your career change
- Where does the Masterclass take place?
It takes place entirely online. This means you can take part from wherever you are in the world. As soon as you reserve a place, we'll send you details of how you can join the Masterclass.
- How long is the Masterclass?
- How is the Masterclass delivered?
It’s delivered on Zoom Webinar, which is free to download. After you’ve registered, you’ll receive an individualised link to the Masterclass in a separate email which will have all the joining instructions.
- I’m not free on the day / at the time of the Masterclass. Can I still watch it?
Yes you can. Please register for the Masterclass following one of the links above. After the live Masterclass has taken place, we’ll send a link to the recording, normally the day after the Masterclass, so you can watch it in your own time.
- What’s the format of the Masterclass?
For approximately the first half of the event, you’ll hear from one or more experts or practitioners who’ll be sharing their insights on the subject of the Masterclass. The second part will be an interactive Q&A session, where our panellists will be answering questions from you and the rest of the audience.
- Will I be able to ask questions to the speakers?
Yes. You’ll be able to send in questions for the speakers before the Masterclass and ask questions live on the Masterclass itself. Once you’ve registered, we’ll send you a link to submit your questions. We'll include as many audience questions as we can.
- What equipment will I need to take part?
You'll need an internet-connected computer / laptop, tablet or mobile device with sound.
- Will I get a recording of the Masterclass?
Yes. After the live Masterclass has taken place, we’ll give you access to a recording of the event, which you’ll be able to access in a private part of our website. Normally the recording will be available within 48 hours of the Masterclass and the Summary Notes from the Masterclass will be with you within approximately 10 days.
- I’ve lost my individual link to be able to join the Masterclass – what should I do?
First of all check your junk email folder in case it is there. The link would have been sent the same day that you registered for the Masterclass. If you can’t find it please contact us at email@example.com.