How to find and launch a business idea you love
Masterclass page text below the button - between and after event
This Masterclass includes
1hr Recording to watch when it suits you
Report with key insights and references
Join us for a discussion on how to quick-start a business you’re truly excited about.
This Masterclass is for you if you…
- Want to do something more fulfilling but can’t imagine someone paying you for doing what you love
- Would love to have your own business but can’t come up with any ideas that feel realistic
- Seem to spend all your time stuck in your head instead of taking real life steps to get your business up and running
- Have been slogging away at a business idea that’s never quite taken off
You’ll leave with…
- The starting point to find the ‘sweet spot’ of what you love doing, what people need and what they’ll pay for
- A process for generating business ideas and proving that they'll work
- An understanding of why 80% of tasks new entrepreneurs focus on are a waste of time, and the ones you should do instead
- A practical approach to starting a business within 30 days, and still have fun doing it
Best selling author and Founder of the Ideas Lab
John is the best-selling author of ‘’F**K Work Let’s Play – Do what you love and get paid for it’, recently chosen as WHSmith Book of the Month. He’s the founder of The Ideas Lab, and has helped thousands of people to find something they love, get it started, and make a living out of it. John's books have been translated into 10 languages and his work's been featured in The Sunday Times, Financial Times, Daily Mail, Elle, Psychologies, MarketingWeek and Red.
John started his career in creative technology as a developer on pioneering special effects software for Disney and others, became Digital Media CTO at a startup, before joining Deloitte. John quit, declaring he never wanted another job for the rest of his life.
Head Career Coach and Facilitator
Natasha is best known to our audience as the co-creator and leader of our Launch Pad experience, and the primary writer at Careershifters. Through her coaching and facilitation, she’s helped thousands of people to shift into work they love, and is regularly featured in the media. Natasha also leads the ICF-accredited Careershifters coach training programmes.
After five years working from countries around the world, Natasha now “gets paid to be herself”, combining her work at Careershifters with a podcast and side hustle on the art and science of meaningful human connection.
- How long is the Masterclass?
- What’s the format of the Masterclass?
For approximately the first half of the event, you’ll hear from one or more experts or practitioners who will be sharing their insights on the subject of the Masterclass.
The second part will be an interactive Q&A session, where our panellists will be answering questions from the audience.
- What equipment will I need to take part?
You'll need an internet-connected computer / laptop, tablet or mobile device with sound.
- How will I get access to the recording?
As long as you have registered for the Masterclass you’ll be emailed personalised login details to access the recording.
- Is there an expiry date on the Masterclass?
No, there's no expiry date on the recordings and summary of the Masterclass.
- Will I be able to watch the recording more than once?
Yes, you’ll be able to watch it as many times as you like.