How to feel the fear and make your career change anyway
Masterclass page text below the button - between and after event
This Masterclass includes
1hr Recording to watch when it suits you
Report with key insights and references
Join us for a session on how to feel more confident and in control of difficult emotions in your shift.
This Masterclass is for you if you…
- Feel overwhelmed by worries about how your shift could go wrong (loss of finances, failure, looking silly, making the wrong choice…)
- Struggle to take action on your career change in case you make a mistake
- Frequently talk yourself out of your career change options and ideas, however exciting they seem
- Are scared about what could happen if you do make a change – but also about what could happen if you don’t
You’ll leave with…
- An understanding of what fear is – and what it’s not
- A system for categorising different types of career change worries, and handling them accordingly
- The strategy that astronauts use to manage their fears in space, and that you can apply to your own concerns
- Insight into the key mistake to avoid when trying to deal with fear as you shift
- A simple practice to re-wire your brain’s automatic fear responses when you’re about to take a scary step
Head Career Coach, Writer and Facilitator
Natasha Stanley is head coach, writer, and experience designer for Careershifters. Through her concepts, coaching and facilitation, she’s helped thousands of people to shift into work they love. She speaks regularly on the subject of career change, and is regularly featured in the media.
After five years living and working out of a backpack in eleven countries around the world, she’s now settled in the Canary Islands, where you can find her listening to neuroscience podcasts, learning pottery, and dreaming up her next adventure.
Journalist, Broadcaster & Coach
Rachel is a freelance journalist and broadcaster for the BBC, a facilitator, podcaster, Personal Development Coach and Firework Career Coach. She’s passionate about helping smart women not lose themselves amid the wonders and the challenges of motherhood.
- How long is the Masterclass?
- What’s the format of the Masterclass?
For approximately the first half of the event, you’ll hear from one or more experts or practitioners who will be sharing their insights on the subject of the Masterclass.
The second part will be an interactive Q&A session, where our panellists will be answering questions from the audience.
- What equipment will I need to take part?
You'll need an internet-connected computer / laptop, tablet or mobile device with sound.
- How will I get access to the recording?
As long as you have registered for the Masterclass you’ll be emailed personalised login details to access the recording.
- Is there an expiry date on the Masterclass?
No, there's no expiry date on the recordings and summary of the Masterclass.
- Will I be able to watch the recording more than once?
Yes, you’ll be able to watch it as many times as you like.