Want to play a part in creating the world's most useful career change resource – and help others through doing so?
Here's how you can contribute.
You have an inspiring career change story to share
Have you made a switch to a career you love? Do you know someone who has? Would our audience (see below) relate to the story? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
For every story that we publish, we’d also be very happy to credit you with a link to your site.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following:
- 1-2 lines about your career change story, or the story of the person you would like to feature
- If you're submitting the story on behalf of someone else, confirmation that you have their permission to do so
You know someone who's currently going through a career change and needs help
Our 'Help from our Community' section provides crowd-sourced ideas and connections for people currently going through a shift.
If you feel you would benefit from being featured in this section – or you know someone else who might – we'd love to hear from you.
Tell us about your challenge by filling out our short form here.
(If you're submitting the enquiry on behalf of someone else, please include confirmation that you have their permission to do so.)
A note on guest posts / articles
Aside from what's listed above, we're not currently looking for additional guest posts or articles for our site.
Our audience is made up of bright, motivated people looking for more fulfilment in their work
- They're mid-career
- They feel stuck in the wrong job
- They're willing to doing something to change their situation
- They're looking for the best support they can find
- They want to get ideas and inspiration from other people like them who’ve successfully made shifts
We're looking forward to hearing from you!