Thank you for your interest in making an update to your entry in our Retraining Directory.
This page explains how to do this.
Please note that we can update:
- Course factual information (eg the course name and summary details, whether it’s part time or full time, and if it’s in-person to online or vice-versa)
- The header image - this must 1080px wide or more, high res, features course participants where possible, and doesn’t have your logo or text. Please browse existing entries for examples of what we use.
We aren’t able to update or include:
- Any information or link that may need to be updated regularly
- Course fee figures
- Course dates or deadlines for upcoming course applications
- Specific time requirements for courses (eg ‘the course requires 35 hours of study per week’)
- A header image that doesn’t meet our editorial standards (see above)
- Linked text within the body of the entry
- Testimonials or quotes
Any updates made are based on our discretion.
Finally, our audience loves reading case studies who've successfully shifted careers. If you're able to put us in touch with individuals who've done this after training with you, we'd be happy to feature their story on our site and link it to your entry in our Retraining Directory. All entries with associated case studies appear top in the listings in the Directory.
In the context of what's above, please let us know your requested updates in this short form.