How to write a CV / resume that works for your career change
Masterclass page text below the button - between and after event
This Masterclass includes
Join our expert panel for an inspiring and practical session on how to best showcase your skills and confidently present yourself on paper – even when you’re moving into a completely new industry.
This Masterclass is for you if you…
- Are struggling to know where to start in updating your CV / resume
- Don’t feel confident writing about yourself when you feel you’ve got few transferable skills and little relevant experience
- Have no idea how to reformat your CV / resume from one field / work style to another
- Feel overwhelmed by all the different CV / resume formats available, and not sure which is best for your situation
- Are struggling to condense everything you’ve done into just two pages and still make your CV / resume stand out
You’ll leave with…
- A strategy for creating your new career change CV / resume that highlights your skills, experience and the things you love to do
- The starting point for writing about yourself in a confident light
- An understanding of the importance of having a master CV / resume and how to tailor this for different roles
- A review of different CV / resume formats, so you can choose what works best for you
- A practical approach on how to use your new CV / resume as a part of your career shift armoury
Career coach and CV / LinkedIn review Consultant
Shiobhaun is a coach, specialising in career change, redundancy, CV writing and returning to work after career breaks. She’s Careershifters resident expert in helping people tailor CVs for their career change and provides our CV review consultation service. She’s passionate about coaching to ensure individuals can be the best they can be.
Shiobhaun is accredited with the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development to MCIPD status, and has a background in human resources, previously working for Barclays Bank and BAE Systems for over 15 years in various roles including talent development and senior HR management.
Head Career Coach and Facilitator
Natasha is best known to our audience as the co-creator and leader of our Launch Pad experience, and the primary writer at Careershifters. Through her coaching and facilitation, she’s helped thousands of people to shift into work they love, and is regularly featured in the media. Natasha also leads the ICF-accredited Careershifters coach training programmes.
After five years working from countries around the world, Natasha now “gets paid to be herself”, combining her work at Careershifters with a podcast and side hustle on the art and science of meaningful human connection.
- How long is the Masterclass?
- What’s the format of the Masterclass?
For approximately the first half of the event, you’ll hear from one or more experts or practitioners who will be sharing their insights on the subject of the Masterclass. The second part will be an interactive Q&A session, where our panellists will be answering questions from the audience.
- What equipment will I need to take part?
You'll need an internet-connected computer / laptop, tablet or mobile device with sound.
- How will I get access to the recording?
As long as you have registered for the Masterclass you’ll be emailed personalised login details to access the recording.
- Is there an expiry date on the Masterclass?
No, there's no expiry date on the recordings and summary of the Masterclass.
- Will I be able to watch the recording more than once?
Yes, you’ll be able to watch it as many times as you like.